How long does urine stay good at room temperature?

Discussion in 'Discussions on Withdrawals, Detox & Rehab' started by jonilind, Jun 16, 2017.

1. jonilind

jonilind New Member

Hey guys, I want to know if I can use piss that I got from my friend. It is in a bottle and is now 48 hours old. Thanks guys :)

2. garron

garron New Member

I don't understand, why anybody would want to use somebody else's pee. I've used synthetic pee, and passed four drug tests till date. One of the times, the urine was more than a year old , and even that worked. You just need to make sure that you keep it between 90 and 100 degrees in temperature.

The only advantage that fresh urine from somebody else has over synthetic urine is that somebody else's urine is going to probably be free of charge, whereas you will have to buy synthetic urine. Other than that, there is no reason, to actually use another person's urine.

3. voujan

voujan New Member

Hey guys, I've a basic question. Suppose I have a sample of urine, that I want to submit for a test, How long can I hand on to that sample at room temperature, before it becomes unusable for the test? Let us assume the purpose of the test is to check for narcotic and their metabolites. If the intention is to pass a drug screening test, how long can that uri9ne be kept, at room temperature, in a sealed container?

Does it have to be used the very same day? - or can the urine just be kept in the sealed container for a few days, at room temperature and then submitted for the same test? Kindly offer your inputs regarding this thanks.

4. razorburnbumps

razorburnbumps New Member

Hey there, I was just searching online, when I came across this thread. I want to know, if I can substitute my girlfriend's pee , getting her to piss in a bottle, which has a temperature gauge on it. I want to know how long the piss will remain usable, if I place it under my crotch , inside some kind of compression shorts. Also, supposed I kept the bottle in my car, how long will it last?

5. jonilime

jonilime New Member

Hey guys, I once had urine frozen and kept it for more than two months. It got thawed and frozen again twice over, and then I actually used that urine for a probation test, and it worked! In fact, when you carefully examined the urine, in the light, you could see flakes floating in it, but it still worked!

6. bitakjohn

bitakjohn New Member

Hey guys, I've got this test coming up, and I got somebody else to piss in a cup for me. Well, the thing is, he kept it in room temperature, and so have I. What I want to know , is whether I should tape the piss bottle to my leg with a heating pad, so that it gets to be the right temperature? Also, since the piss is now really old, could it have gone bad, and can that make me fail my test?
    Please help with any advice on this subject.

7. RogerSam

RogerSam New Member

#7 RogerSam, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
    I wouldn't use it, if I were you. I've heard piss is unusable beyond eight hours, unless you refrigerate or freeze it.

8. jonibonit

jonibonit New Member

You really have to throw out that urine, my friend. When urine gets stale, as what you've got in your bottle probably has, it starts smelling horrid, and any technician will spot it for what it is. Also, it is going to have a much higher ammonia content than a fresh sample. There are easy ways to tell, my friend. You are going to not want to use such old piss.

9. jamesstapleton195

jamesstapleton195 New Member

Unlness you store the urine nice and cold, and heat it up to normal urine temperature just a moment before the test, your plan is probably not going to work. If you don't keep it cool, while storing it, it is going to become really fowl, with bacteria growth inside, and it may even start looking like a urinary tract infection. You see, even if the urine may have not contained any bacteria, it is possible that the bottle might have, and so, all in all, it is very improbable, that there is not going to be a massive build-up of bacteria in the bottle of urine, unless you keep it in the fridge. One look at the sample, and all the red flags will start going up, at the testing center. This is all going to be mainly because of the bacterial growth. If you can avoid that and also make sure that the piss the right temperature, when you turn it in, then you will pass, no doubt.

10. Plucked

Plucked New Member

Hey guys, I've done this so many times. You just need to freeze some clean piss. Then, you need to go out and buy some toe-warmers, from any store, along with a cheap stick thermometer available at any aquarium shop. You've got to freeze the clean piss and keep it that way until the day of the test. On the day of the test, remove it from the freezer, and let it be in the room, at room temperature - for not more than a couple of hours. Before you submit your sample, just heat up the urine using the toe-warmers I was telling you about, and monitor the temps using the cheap stick from the aquarium shop, to get it to the right temps. Go ahead and pass your test. Good luck!

11. uhsupply1

uhsupply1 New Member

Hi there, I am pretty sure, that if you freeze it, it will definitely last a couple of weeks.

12. ronnietenami32

ronnietenami32 New Member

I'm a veteran at this sort of thing. If I remember right, there actually used to be a commercially available product, specially for this sort of thing. It was made by a company started by a man who was in the military. The product was basically powdered , clean urine. It must have been freeze-dried.

Anyway, if you are going to turn in someone else's urine, you have to make sure that the other person is the same sex as you.

There are many testers, who really check the temperature of the urine sample, as part of the validation process. If you are going to try and get urine collected earlier from someone else, then you will have a really tough time, getting it to the right temperature , so as to fool these testers.

Lastly, I would like to give you something to think about. Do you know, that it is much worse, to get caught using another persons's urine, than to fail a test? Anyway, this is a risk you have to be willing to take and if you are prepared for the consequences, then that's fine. If you are going to go with your own urine, just make sure that you drink plenty of water. Also, try and make sure that the pee you give for the test is not your first pee for the day.

13. mlitexas

mlitexas New Member

If you don't refrigerate it, bacteria is going to start growing in it very quickly. In a couple of days time, it is going to be teaming with bacteria. It would be a better idea to freeze the thing.