Legal Lean, The Actright Sizzurp Review?

L

leedah

I am planning to get some "Legal Lean" after many of my friends suggested it.

When I checked online, Actright Sizzurp seems very popular. It is available on Amazon and seeing the number of bottles left in stock, it seems to be pretty good and comes at a reasonable price.

I was wondering why it is so popular. Has anyone tried it? If yes, does it work?

Many say that it is a good alternative for Promethazine with Codeine if one wants to make lean and has vitamins and natural ingredients in it.

They also vouch that it would taste like lean and would help you get high like the real stuff.

I’ve my doubts and wanted some sane advice before I put in the dough and stock these up.

P

Plucked

What the heck is “LEGAL LEAN"?

For newbies, lean is and will always be promethazine/ codeine. It DOES NOT have any OTC version.

What you see on Amazon and other sites is not lean. It's only a vitamin herbal supplement which mostly works similar to that of neuro sleep drinks.

IT WOULD NOT GET YOU ANY HIGH.

As a junkie, I am deeply offended by this stuff.

C

Candee24

LEGAL LEAN is sleeping pills in a liquid form, nothing else.

I got one of these bottles from the local shop and took it after logging in for the night at a local motel. The only thing it did to me made me sleep like a log, 18 straight hours.

I can assure you, it was not fun being woken by paramedics after motel staff thought I was dead.

D

danny

I am not sure if this stuff can give you a high which you crave for, or any high as a matter of fact.

One rule that any drug addict must keep in mind is vitamins cannot play the role of opiates to get you high.

By the look of the can, the taste of it and euphoric-providing ability, I can say it with full confidence that it was made by some nutcase who has absolutely no knowledge of rap and Lean.

You can check what Lean is and how it works here.

R

Roger-That

I was wondering why it is so popular. Has anyone tried it? If yes, does it work?
A plain and simple NO.

Legal Lean will not work. The only thing it does is providing mild sedation due to herbal ingredients at play.

I would be amazed if they gave high similar to opiates or other drugs because that would mean that some RC (research chemical) is being added and the company is making people pay up front.

Better avoid it and put the dough into something more valuable and useful.

L

lamlam

I would be amazed if they gave high similar to opiates or other drugs because that would mean that some RC (research chemical) is being added and the company is making people pay up front.
I would second that. IMO, it represents the biggest danger – taking something which nobody knows about.

As you said, I would avoid these and look for something else to get a good high

R

rodney

I got a bottle and checked out the stuff. It looked like an herbal concoction and nothing else. For a person who has tasted the real stuff, this is a cheap pull-off.

I also checked out the description. It merely says vitamins and herbal extracts, and there is no mention of any RC in it.

I don’t think any company would take such a big risk – adding stuff without any mention.

T

ToothFairy

I got a bottle and checked out the stuff. It looked like an herbal concoction and nothing else. For a person who has tasted the real stuff, this is a cheap pull-off.

I also checked out the description. It merely says vitamins and herbal extracts, and there is no mention of any RC in it.
I would agree with it. If that is the case, then it would be the first.

J

Jegbenew

Whatever may be the case, I think one should stay away from a stuff that we don’t have any knowledge of.

Why take a risk when you have a better alternative available.

S

superstump

Come on guys,

One would NEED a LEGIT PRESCRIPTION for Getting ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.

Controlled drugs require an Rx script that has to be provided in person to the pharmacist. Scripts for non-controlled drugs can be forwarded electronically (doc to the pharmacy).

This is true for the entire USA.

Lean or Promethazine and codeine is a Schedule 5 controlled substance. If one can get a legit prescription from questionable sources, then any guy can walk-in with that script and buy these things.

T

TheBrit

One would NEED a LEGIT PRESCRIPTION for Getting ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE......Lean or Promethazine and codeine is a Schedule 5 controlled substance......and buy these things.
I think you got it wrong here. The guy is not talking about getting codeine but something that mimics its effects.

S

superstump

I think you got it wrong here.
No, I did not get wrong here.

CODEINE IS AN OPIATE. Period. Nothing can mimic it, and if benzos can’t mimic an opiate, then IMHO a humble OTC doesn’t even stand a chance of mimicking it.

Simply put, if you want to have codeine, then go in a legit way and get a script for it. The closest thing to Lean is Promethazine DM.

One can get Promethazine and DXM, which in itself isn’t a bad choice.

I've taken it before, and every time it gave me a good high.

D

dlane1987

I have taken it and to say it does not do anything would be an understatement.

I took one entire bottle, and all I got was some very mild sedative effects.

TBH, Kava works better when compared to this shit.

If you haven’t bought it yet, don’t buy it. Instead, opt for stuff like skullcap, valerian or as I said kava. These herbs also have melatonin which would induce good sleep.

How do I know – I have a bottle of kava in my cabinet which I intend to take once this post is done away with.