Is Meth more physically addictive than Heroin & Opioids?

B

BrittneyG22

Last edited:
T

Txhardhuttermtt

I don't think so. When I wake up in the morning. Thats not the first thing I crave. Infact I don't carve it at all. Then I get bored and do it then I'm stuck doing it all day. I've had a few steers where I would leave it alone. It never gave me no serious with draws. But then again met aintcwhatcit used to be18 years ago. That stuff back then would have u hooked and up for days apon days. And you would lose a ton of weight. Today's shit isxnothing compared to the old days. Its far weaker

M

Metalmonkey

I don't think so. When I wake up in the morning. Thats not the first thing I crave. Infact I don't carve it at all. Then I get bored and do it then I'm stuck doing it all day. I've had a few steers where I would leave it alone. It never gave me no serious with draws. But then again met aintcwhatcit used to be18 years ago. That stuff back then would have u hooked and up for days apon days. And you would lose a ton of weight. Today's shit isxnothing compared to the old days. Its far weaker
Ain't that the truth! For me its weaker and more expensive. I feel like I'm getting dicked but I am not brave enough to risk getting busted. These draconian laws fucking suck!

H

haroldentw

The effect depends on the consumer himself. I mean if you have been using Meth all the time, Heroin will give you a better high than the same dose of Meth.

Last edited: