How to fall asleep after doing coke - best way to calm down?

Has anybody faced difficulty falling asleep after enjoying coke?

I always face this difficulty. I enjoy doing coke and get a good high, but it’s the time after that which bothers me a lot.

I become tired and try to lie and relax my body and mind, but the latter does not listen. It keeps on wandering and jumps from one thing to another.

Keeping my body relaxed is important, but it can only happen when my mind relaxes. I have tried breathing techniques and smoking weed from a bong, but to no avail.

However, I am not that desperate to mix drugs and go to sleep.

I am out of my wit's end trying to keep my mind relaxed and got good sleep.

Has anybody else faced this problem and tackled it successfully.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanking everybody in advance.

I have faced this problem, and I have hit upon a neat little trick that works all the time.

I make myself a cup of tea and add a shot of rum in it and gulp it down. It not only calms me down, but the shot of rum helps me pass out and invariably helps me get a good sleep.

Nope, this trick does not give me a hangover, if you are wondering about it.

Timing your dose would help.

You can take your last dose near about the time frame when you would like to sleep. Also don’t re-dose on ecstasy, instead take ketamine.

You can also try melatonin and Xanax.

But what suits me may not be suitable for you. So keep trying, and you might end up with a neat trick of your own. Good luck.

I can understand your situation. Adrenaline is coursing through your body and making every organ very active, making sleep a difficult proposition.

Many often try to take more drugs, but in my mind, it is the stupidest thing to do. Already, your mind is wandering and taking more drugs would be like adding fuel to the fire.

I have seen people taking benzos (valium or Ativan) after using coke. This is not recommended since mixing uppers and downers can stress out your heart and can cause arrhythmia.

If you desperately need to take benzos, take one pill not more. The more you take, more problems are likely to crop up.

I practice meditation every day, and I meditate while lying on the bed to sleep.

While doing coke, I take the last line, lie down on the bed for an hour or two, then take Benadryl (approx. 50 mg) and melatonin (10 mg).

After taking this regimen, I again lie down on the bed and meditate and wait for sleep and within 20 minutes, I am down and out, sleeping like a baby.

Whatever you take, do not take benzo and alcohol together as a sleep aid. It can result in respiratory arrest, and you can even stop breathing.

For me, meditation always works and does away with the risk of mixing stuff. You can check online about different meditation techniques and try them.

I have friends who vouch that Benadryl helps them to calm down after a night on coke while others claim Rohypnol (not legit) and benzos does the work for them.

For me, Benadryl always works. I drink it and lie down to sleep. In case Benadryl is out of stock, I opt for L-Arginine (2000 mg).

One more unconventional method is taking a hot bath. Many have vouched that it makes them more relaxed and offers good sleep.

However, I am not that desperate to mix drugs and go to sleep.
I think what you meant was controlled substance. If yes, then your options are limited. In case not, then Xanax is the “go-to” stuff. It always works.

Since you do not want controlled substances, you can take Benadryl. You can also try Zquil (a Benadryl variant, only more powerful).

Head to the nearest pharmacy, ask for OTC (over-the-counter) Benadryl, take around 50 mg and you are good to go.

Thank you, everybody, for your replies.

Even I have heard a lot of praise for Benadryl. I would go and check it out since I plan to do another coke session in the coming days.

I’ve tried hot showers, but beyond a point, it does not work, and all I do is scald my skin by staying in a hot shower for more time than required.

I am trying yoga and meditation stuff, but it’s an art that requires practice, and for me, it would take time, but I’m definitely on it.

I think what you meant was controlled substance. If yes, then your options are limited. In case not, then Xanax is the “go-to” stuff. It always works.

Since you do not want controlled substances, you can take Benadryl. You can also try Zquil (a Benadryl variant, only more powerful).

Head to the nearest pharmacy, ask for OTC (over-the-counter) Benadryl, take around 50 mg and you are good to go.
I'm not for or against any particular drug. What I meant was trying some natural stuff or OTC stuff which would give me good results with minimal risks.

I haven’t tried Xanax because I am not able to get a supply of it.

I'm asking for solutions because when the body is tired, and mind is racing, I end up doing the thing which makes me physically sore and the next few days become unproductive.

You can also try low-dose Seroquel. It knocks me out after a session of coke. Try 50 mg and see it works, if not then gradually try increasing the dose.

I’ve tried hot showers, but beyond a point, it does not work, and all I do is scald my skin by staying in a hot shower for more time than required.

I am trying yoga and meditation stuff, but it’s an art that requires practice, and for me, it would take time, but I’m definitely on it.
Just a heads up about changing body temperature using hot showers/going outdoors/cold water etc.

When you are using a drug that can have an impact on blood pressure and pulse, the most important thing is not to change the body temperature suddenly.

Doing things like jumping into cold water, taking a hot shower, etc. can cause your pulse and blood pressure to increase exponentially which can be dangerous and even fatal.

In case you go ahead and do these things, follow these simple steps afterward to become normal again - lay down, stay still, try to relax, and take deep inhales, hold for few seconds, and then exhale slowly.

You can also take a measured dose of Ativan or Xanax to bring heart down to normal levels.