How long does coke last and how does it feel?

Hey there, I am going to be getting some coke this weekend and just want to know how long the high usually is, for a newbie.I've smoked weed. Is it similar?Thx

Buddy, just do a small line, and then see how you feel. If you are doing it for the first time, I don’t suggest you do the entire half a gram and then go and meet your friends or whoever. You probably will not have a comedown either, being your first time. Don’t listen to anybody about Opiates or Benzos. You really need to have patience. Don’t try everything new all at once.

Hey guys,
I just got some coke, and I tried it. Everybody says that the rush shouldn't last more than forty five minutes to an hour, but my high lasted more than a couple of hours. This makes me wonder whether what I got was coke or whether it may have been something else. Any inputs regarding this would be great. Thank you.

SWIM is going to be using coke for the very first time pretty soon. SWIM will either buy half a gram or one gram. SWIM was not sure how big the lines should be and how many lines SWIM should snort. SWIM is going to be around people about half an hour after using, and they are not to know that SWIM was using coke. Will SWIM still be high or will SWIM have sobered down by then? Also, compared to weed, how is the high?

A lot depends on how good the coke you use is. The quality of the coke will decide how many lines, as well as the length of the high. For a rough guide, make a line that is about an inch long and 1/8 inches thick. Snort it and then wait for around 15 minutes, before doing another line. If you are confident, you can do a bigger line. You cannot try to compare coke and weed. Coke is more of a rush with a lot of happy thoughts zooming about in your head. In about an hour, you should be totally sober too. You should however, watch out for the comedown. You may want to have some Benzos or Opiates handy for the comedown. I personally go for the Opiates. If you have never done any of these, I suggest you do not try them. Coke is a dangerous drug. If you are careful, you can enjoy it. You could get one gram and do half of it before you meet the people and the other half after that, or else, you are going to start coming down from the .5 gm.

SWIM is going to be using coke for the very first time pretty soon. SWIM will either buy half a gram or one gram. SWIM was not sure how big the lines should be and how many lines SWIM should snort. SWIM is going to be around people about half an hour after using, and they are not to know that SWIM was using coke. Will SWIM still be high or will SWIM have sobered down by then? Also, compared to weed, how is the high?
As to how the high compares, with weed, these are two completely different drugs. They simply cannot be compared. Doing half a gram and then going and seeing your friends is a very bad idea. First, you should try just one small line. That would be around 0.05 g. If the coke is good quality, you are going to start feeling something, with about 0.1 to 0.2 g. Also, if you are planning to hide this from those whom you meet, then you need to check your nose for powder, and not keep sniffing all the time. You also need to make sure you are moving your jaw about like anything. You are also going to start talking like crazy, with whom ever you meet. So watch out! Best of luck!

SWIM is going to try some coke. SWIM has 0.2 g. SWIM smokes pot once a week. SWIM also used to drink whiskey and has tried things like dxm, but never the big drugs.

SWIM wants to know what to expect. Also, is 0.2 g enough for a novice? How many lines would that work out to? What does music sound like on coke? Is it okay to do weed alongside? Can I take weed for the comedown from coke? Is it actually worth trying coke, or am I better off, sticking to weed? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I would say it is definitely worth trying, provided it is good coke. The problem is coke tends to often get mixed with so many other things, such as Benzocoke, Novicaine, amphetamines and so on. There might actually not be any coke in it at all. I only use cocaine when I am absolutely sure that it is of great quality. A proper coke high is really wonderful. It is also extremely addicting. Once you enjoy it, you are never going to be able to stop thinking about how wonderful your coke trip had been, and you are going to want to do it again. If the coke is good, then 0.2 g is more than enough. You can split it into four or five lines. You should do alternate nostrils each time, leaving gaps of at least 30 seconds. Do the inhaling very gently and lightly. There is no need to blast the whole thing into your lungs. That is not called snorting, and will not work. Good luck, mate!

SWIM is going to try some coke. SWIM has 0.2 g. SWIM smokes pot once a week. SWIM also used to drink whiskey and has tried things like dxm, but never the big drugs.

SWIM wants to know what to expect. Also, is 0.2 g enough for a novice? How many lines would that work out to? What does music sound like on coke? Is it okay to do weed alongside? Can I take weed for the comedown from coke? Is it actually worth trying coke, or am I better off, sticking to weed? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Most people would be good with a line or two. Some people do not even like cocaine. The problem with cocaine, is that it is psychologically addicting, more so than physically. If you have good self-control, then you can manage it well. You will know that you have snorted it properly, when your nose, face, and throat start feeling numb. If that hasn’t happened, then chances are that the quality is not good enough. You are not going to suddenly be hit by a gust of anything. You will only ascend into a state of euphoria, with confidence, fearlessness and clarity. Sometimes, you can have aggression, as well. As you start coming down, you are going to want to take some more. If you are going to use for the first time, and you have 0.2 mg, then take very small hits with gaps of about half an hour in between. Start as small as possible, and see how it feels. If you go too fast, you may get paranoid, and become very edgy.

Hey guys, I was curious to know, how long the rush lasts, and after you do a line. I understand that each person does different sized lines. I just want a rough idea about how often you normally redoes. I accept everybody is different. I just wanted a few opinions.

Hey guys, I was curious to know, how long the rush lasts, and after you do a line. I understand that each person does different sized lines. I just want a rough idea about how often you normally redoes. I accept everybody is different. I just wanted a few opinions.
Once I do a thick line, I feel goofy for about 30 minutes. It’s a rush for the first 30 minutes and an equally swift comedown for the next thirty. That being said, I just need to do another line, within the first 30 minutes, for the nice rush to keep continuing.

I never get a rush, from cocaine. I just feel high, for about half an hour. Then, I feel low for about a couple of hours. I have a secret way of making it work though. I make a bump that is a fraction of what anybody else would call a bump, in terms of size. I snort such sized bumps every ten minutes, until an awesome rush kicks in. Then, all I do is repeat the same thing, as long as I want the nice rush to continue.

I should warn you, that doing as I do, it is very highly possible to overdose. You know, you always feel the best bump, just before you went a little too far! Loll! A tip for you is, to snort some water once you are done with the coke. That really cleans up the nose.

Hey guys,
I just got some coke, and I tried it. Everybody says that the rush shouldn't last more than forty five minutes to an hour, but my high lasted more than a couple of hours. This makes me wonder whether what I got was coke or whether it may have been something else. Any inputs regarding this would be great. Thank you.
That is accurate. Forty five minutes and your cocaine high should start dropping. What you've had is probably some adulterated mixed up whacked up shit, laced with industrial waste that they get from the factories.

There is a factor called individual tolerence, which is a direct measure of how responsive you are , or how well you feel the effects of an opiate. When you build up tolerence, the opiate continues to work - the opiate doesn't work any less - but you feel it much less. This is what tolerence is all about. Some people, by nature have high tolerence levels. Others don't. Habitual use of Opiates can cause tolerence to be built up in any human being.