How long does a meth high last?

PierreOlivier07

PierreOlivier07

Hey guys, I have some questions about meth, and I'd be grateful if you could perhaps share some information with me. I want to know how long after taking meth, the peak concentration shows up in the bloodstream, and also how long I can expect the high from meth to last. It would be great if you could share your experience about any prolonged or after effects too. Thanks.

S

Steele09

I can tell you about an experience , which a friend of mine had. He took five hits to the lungs, and on the following day, he took three more. What happened next was, he did not sleep for the next 56 hours. After his second set of hits, he didn't feel alright, and couldn't sleep, even after 45 hours. Then, he started developing stomach aches and pain in the chest. It took a visit to the ER and weeks of discomfort, to finally get the thing and its effects out of his system. Ever since, I've been wondering whether this was something that happened only to him, or whether anybody else has experienced something like this.

W

walterk

Hey guys, I have some questions about meth, and I'd be grateful if you could perhaps share some information with me. I want to know how long after taking meth, the peak concentration shows up in the bloodstream, and also how long I can expect the high from meth to last. It would be great if you could share your experience about any prolonged or after effects too. Thanks.
Hey Pierre, it has been a very long while since I did any meth, but I can tell you how it is. It takes a lot more of alcohol or a drug , to mess me up, than most other people, simply because I tend to be able to handle them much better. Therefore, when I first tried meth, I went straight for two big lines. I did them in quick succession. Each line must have been about a couple of inches long. I got high, and it lasted for six hours. I felt extremely good, and very social. I knew that it was only temporary, but I really got my kick from those six hours after hitting meth hard.
When I smoke meth, the effects last for about eighteen hours. When I want a quick trip, which should be over in about six hours, I snort it. The comedown is shorter too, than when I smoke meth. Cheers!

B

bryanfagan7

Hi everybody, I just want to ask, since the media keeps going on about how long lasting meth can be, whether the high can really last for twelve hours and the like. Why I ask this is, I've been snorting and smoking everyday, along with a friend of mine, for a month now, and have had no problems getting our normal daily quota of sleep and we've never tripped out for so many hours at a stretch, where it would throw our routines out of gear.

Some of my other friends say that the real high only lasts about three to four hours. In my own experience, it is even less than that. I for one, never felt speedy for more than three hours at most, without needing to heavily re-dose.

Actually, about three hours after doing meth, I start getting my comedown, and become edgy and extremely depressed and dead tired for no reason, apparently. I doubt there is anything wrong with the meth, because I am the only one who is experiencing horrible comedowns, within three hours of doing meth.

I have also noticed that I used to feel much speedier at the beginning of my use. The diminishing speediness effect is getting worse these day, because of my rapid buildup of tolerance.

johnkeller

johnkeller

According to me, the euphoria lasts longer, if the doses are spaced out more. The more re-dosing I do, the shorter the euphoria lasts.

T

Tyler

Everything depends on the dosing, buddy. Lets say you smoke about three hits, once in every two or three hours, you are going to be able to have a predictable, controllable and manageable high. I'll just tell you about a friend of mine. Both my friend and I scored equal stashes and I had mine over a period of six days, re-dosing at regular intervals , every three hours. I managed to stand high continuously for six days, and carried on with all the rest of my work. My friend on the other hand did his entire stash in two days. He did thirty seven hits in a single session, and ended up becoming higher than even God.

He locked his door from inside and refused to come out, and even peed into a bottle, because he was so paranoid that "someone" would see him if he came out. The key , my friend, is responsible usage.

J

jonipicho

Sweepersau

Sweepersau

Everything depends on the dosing, buddy. Lets say you smoke about three hits, once in every two or three hours, you are going to be able to have a predictable, controllable and manageable high. I'll just tell you about a friend of mine. Both my friend and I scored equal stashes and I had mine over a period of six days, re-dosing at regular intervals , every three hours. I managed to stand high continuously for six days, and carried on with all the rest of my work. My friend on the other hand did his entire stash in two days. He did thirty seven hits in a single session, and ended up becoming higher than even God.

He locked his door from inside and refused to come out, and even peed into a bottle, because he was so paranoid that "someone" would see him if he came out. The key , my friend, is responsible usage.
My brothers friend too swears that the duration of the intoxication depends heavily on the amount used. He says that if he snorts a two-inch line, it lasts twenty hours, and if he snorts a one-inch line, the high lasts about 10 hours.

He insists that this applies to when he smokes meth too. When he smokes a small rock , that lasts him for about five hours, he says that he can double the size of the rock and the duration of his high gets doubled too.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darkomaalouf

Hi everybody, I just want to ask, since the media keeps going on about how long lasting meth can be, whether the high can really last for twelve hours and the like. Why I ask this is, I've been snorting and smoking everyday, along with a friend of mine, for a month now, and have had no problems getting our normal daily quota of sleep and we've never tripped out for so many hours at a stretch, where it would throw our routines out of gear.

Some of my other friends say that the real high only lasts about three to four hours. In my own experience, it is even less than that. I for one, never felt speedy for more than three hours at most, without needing to heavily re-dose.

Actually, about three hours after doing meth, I start getting my comedown, and become edgy and extremely depressed and dead tired for no reason, apparently. I doubt there is anything wrong with the meth, because I am the only one who is experiencing horrible comedowns, within three hours of doing meth.

I have also noticed that I used to feel much speedier at the beginning of my use. The diminishing speediness effect is getting worse these day, because of my rapid buildup of tolerance.
Mickey too feels the same thing. He's been having nice effects snorting for the past few days, but the effect used to last two hours, at the beginning, and has gradually stopped lasting that long. Mickey doesn't feel that great either, like he used to , when he first started snorting.

M

MissyK69

I know someone that is on it and smokes it everyday! He became really skinny to the point that he looks extremely bad, lost his teeth, because it will eat away at them. He can't sleep at all at least not for long, he feels like his heart is about to beat out of his chest, major anxiety...etc...etc...list goes on! He is gonna end up dead! From a heart attack or stroke and also from not getting the sleep he needs. Very dangerous...will kill you, if you get hooked. Please think about that!